• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

July 19, 2024 Success without God is a fleeting illusion

Reginald Taylor Jr

Jesus Christ is God
Oct 26, 2023
California
✟22,195.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
2 Chronicles 25:19 KJV
Thou sayest, Lo, thou hast smitten the Edomites; and thine heart lifteth thee up to boast: abide now at home; why shouldest thou meddle to thine hurt, that thou shouldest fall, even thou, and Judah with thee?

My Respond:
It's best not to do what you believe in yourself if not of God to say and do. Because it can turn into pride that can lead to a defeat.

2 Chronicles 25:18 KJV
And Joash king of Israel sent to Amaziah king of Judah, saying, The thistle that was in Lebanon sent to the cedar that was in Lebanon, saying, Give thy daughter to my son to wife: and there passed by a wild beast that was in Lebanon, and trode down the thistle.

My Respond:

"Our strength and success, should always be grounded in obedience to God, not in your abilities & pride." My interpetation what has blessed me not to believe in thistle but to Trust in God ‭Ephesians‬ ‭6:15‬ ‭KJV‬ having obedience not to go astray staying aligned with God's will.

Ephesians‬ ‭6:15‬ ‭KJV‬
15 and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

When it comes to our own logics and preparations we must see logic as the set of rules we must follow to think like God thinks , when is to think rightly . Logic undegirds morality , making decisions between right and wrong. Gives a clear conscience to speak and behave and helps you making decisions not to be bitter and harm people. To help have preparations is to read your bible (Romans 12:2 KJv)

Preparation- In a general sense, to fit, adapt, or qualify fir a particular purpose,end, use, service, or state, by any means whatever.

Romans 12:2 KJV
'And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. '

Ways your logic can be in God's logic is come to God in humility to receive Jesus Christ in your heart (Romans 10:9-10 KJV) believing in his death burial , resurrection.-Matthew 27:50 KJV, Matthew 27:51 KJV, Matthew 28:9 KJV .

Romans 10:9-10 KJV 'that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Matthew 27:50
Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.

Matthew 27:51 KJV
And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

Matthew 28:9 KJV
And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.