• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

July 11,2024 Prayer and Encouragement

Reginald Taylor Jr

Jesus Christ is God
Oct 26, 2023
California
✟21,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
July 11, 2024

Proverbs 16:18 KJV
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Psalm 45:11 KJV
My Respond evidence scriptures:
'So shall the king greatly desire thy beauty: For he is thy Lord; and worship thou him. '

Psalm 119:128
'Therefore I esteem all thy precepts concerning all things to be right, And I hate every false way.'

Believing in God (‭Romans‬ ‭10:9‭-‬10‬) is a precept.

Matthew‬ ‭6:33‬ ‭KJV‬

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Ways you can seek God is by reading your bible, and praying. Reading your bible and prayer is a sign of worship.

2 Kings 9:30-37 KJV 2 Kings 10:1-36 KJV

My Respond:
‭Romans‬ ‭10:9‭-‬10‬ allows you to become like God at the time you believe. Believing in God is a sign of worship.

Romans‬ ‭10:9‭-‬10‬ ‭KJV‬
9 that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Colossians 2:14 KJV
'blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; '

‭Ephesians‬ ‭2:15‭-‬16‬ ‭KJV‬
15 having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; 16 and that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

God has blessed me to become like his image, my inner man having faith and believing in Jesus Christ ‭(Romans‬ ‭10:9‭-‬10‬ KJV) becomes a sign of worship. Reading my Bible and praying allows things to be added to me food, raiment and to do God's commission.

Commission- The state of that which is entrusted, as the great seal was put into commission; or the state of being authorized to act or perform service,as a ship is put into commission.

Published by Reginald Taylor Jr

Last edited: