• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

'Journey to Bethlehem' director to release thriller about spiritual warfare: 'The devil does his best work in Hollywood'

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟5,097,942.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Adam Anders has revealed he’s working on a thriller focused on spiritual warfare, a topic the "Rock of Ages" director said he’s become even more concerned about after working in Hollywood for decades, a place where “the devil does his best work.”

The 48-year-old director, who is also behind "Journey to Bethlehem" and “Dirty Dancing,” told The Christian Post that his next venture, set to be released by Lionsgate, departs from his usual music-driven projects and tackles a rarely explored topic in Hollywood — spiritual battles between good and evil.

“My next project is a thriller with Lionsgate next about spiritual warfare,” he said. “It’s going to be a huge movie. It's not a musical, which is crazy, but a great challenge. I’m very excited. I'm just writing it right now.”

Continued below.

Reactions: Vambram