• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Jesus in Middle of the 7 Candlesticks Rev 1:13-17

Dead Eye

Jul 18, 2024
Prairieton
✟6,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Appearance of Jesus

Rev 1:13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

The Appearance of Jesus (Matt 17:2, Ezek 1:25-28, Dan 10:6,7 Rev 1:13-16, Rev 4:2,3 Rev 5:5,6 Rev 19:11-16 Rev 15:5 Tabernacle=Jesus)

Rev 1:13 And in the midst (middle) of the seven candlesticks (light Rev 1:12b) (1) one like (similar) unto the Son of Man (Matt 20:28 Luke 22:16 John 3:13),

(2) clothed with a garment down to the foot (Dan 7:9 Rev 19:13),
(3) and girt about the paps (breasts) with a golden girdle (Ex 39:20).

The Seven Candlesticks: see Rev 1:12b

Jesus is the Son of Man (Rev 2:1)

Titles of Jesus: see Rev 1:1, 4,8, 13,18 3:14, 4:11, 5:5, 7

Sovereignty of God=Jesus: Rev 5:5,6, 10:7, 11:15, Rev 19:10, 12:12, 20:1-3

Parallel: Act 13:22 when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.

Jhn 1:51 And he says unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

Jhn 3:13 And no man has ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Jhn 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the son of man be lifted up:

Jhn 13:31 Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him.

The Appearance of Jesus

THE MYSTERY OF GOD FINISHED: (Gen 1:1 Isa 45:7 Isa 65:17 John 14:9 Eph 3:9 Col 1:15-20 Heb 1:1-3 Rev 10:6,7)

Sovereignty of God=Jesus: Rev 5:5,6, 10:7, 11:15, Rev 19:10, 12:12, 20:1-3

Jesus

Mat 17:2 And (Jesus) was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

Jhn 14:9 Jesus says unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet have you not known me, Philip? He that has seen me has seen the Father; and how say you then, Show us the Father?

Rev 14:14 I looked, behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

Rev 19:11,12 And I (John) saw heaven opened and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doses (Jesus) judge and make war. Rev 19:12 His (Jesus) eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his (Jesus) head were different crowns; and he (Jesus) had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. Rev 19:13 And he (Jesus) was clothed with a vest dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word (John 1:1-3) of God.

Appearance of Jesus

Rev 1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; *

Rev 1:14a (4) His (Jesus) head and his hairs were white like (similar) wool, as white as snow;

Rev 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he does judge and make war. `

Dan 7:9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

Rev 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

The Appearance of Jesus

Rev 1:14b and (5) his (Jesus) eyes were as a flame of fire.

Dan 10:6 His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in color to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

Rev 19:12 His (Jesus) eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his (Jesus) head were different crowns; and he (Jesus) had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself

Appearance of Jesus

Rev 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace, and his voice as the sound of a water falls.

Rev 1:15a and (6) his (Jesus) feet like (similar) unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; Feet: see Rev 1:13

The Appearance of Jesus

Rev 1:15b and (7) his (Jesus) voice as the sound of a water falls. Voice: see Rev 1:10b Rev 1:12a

Appearance of Jesus

Rev 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shines in his strength.

Rev 1:16a (8) and he (Jesus) had in his right hand (Rev 5:1,7) seven stars (Rev 3:1):

Hab 3:4 And his brightness was as the light; he had horns (Seven Angels of the Seven Churches Amos 5:8 Rev 1:16) coming out of his hand: and there was the hiding of his power.

Right Hand: see 1:16a, 1:17b, Rev 1:20, 5:1a

Rev 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

Rev 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

Mat 22:44 The LORD said unto my Lord, sit you on my right hand, till I make your enemies your footstool?

Mat 25:33 he shall set the sheep on his right hand, the goats on the left.

Mat 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, you blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Mat 26:64 Jesus says unto him, you have said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall you see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Mat 27:29 And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!

Mat 27:38 Then there were two thieves crucified with him, one on the right hand, and another on the left.

The Appearance of Jesus Continued

Rev 1:16a

Seven Stars

Seven Stars: see Rev 1:16a, 1:20, 3:1 Rev 2:1, 8, 12,18 Rev 3:1, 7, 14

Rev 1:20 The mystery of the seven stars which you saw in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which you saw are the seven churches.

• 1st Star=1st Church Angel: Rev 2:1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things says he that holds the seven stars in his right hand, who walks in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;
  • 2nd Star=2nd Church Angel: Rev 2:8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things says the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
  • 3rd Star=3rd Church Angel: Rev 2:12 And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things says he which has the sharp sword with two edges;
  • 4th Star=4th Church Angel: Rev 2:18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things says the Son of God, who has his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;
  • 5th Star=5th Church Angel: Rev 3:1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things says he that has the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know your works, that you have a name that you live, and are dead.
  • 6th Star=6th Church Angel: Rev 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things says he that is holy, he that is true, he that has the key of David, he that opens, and no man shuts; and shuts, and no man opens;
7th Star=7th Church Angel: Rev 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things says the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

The Appearance of Jesus

Rev 1:16b and

(8) out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword (words Rev 2:12, 16 Rev 19:15 {telekinesis}):

Heb 4:12 For the word (telekinesis) of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerns of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Zec 13:7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, says the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.

Rev 2:12 And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things say he which has the sharp sword with two edges.

Rev 2:16 Repent; or else I will come unto you quickly and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

The Appearance of Jesus

Rev 1:16c

(9) his countenance (appearance) was as (parallel) the sun shines in his strength.

Countenance of Jesus

Rev 4:3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

Mat 17:2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

Rev 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Psa 4:6 There be many that say, who will show us any good? LORD, lift you up the light of thy countenance upon us.

Psa 89:15 Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of your countenance.

Mat 28:3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:

John Falls in Worship before Jesus

Rev 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

Rev 1:17a and when I (John) saw him (Jesus), I fell at his feet as dead.

Rev 19:10 And I (John) fell at his feet to worship him (1st Vial Angel). And he said unto me, see you do it not: I am your fellowservant, and of your brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Rev 22:8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which showed me these things. Rev 22:9 Then says he (1st Vial Angel) unto me (John), See you do it not: for I am your fellowservant, and of your brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

Rev 5:8 KJV And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odors, which are the prayers of saints.

Rev 7:11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

Rev 19:4 KJV And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

The Right Hand of Jesus

The Right Hand of Jesus

Rev 1:17b and he (Jesus) laid his right hand upon me (John), saying unto me, Fear not;

Right Hand: see Rev 1:16a, 20, 2:1, 5:1,7

Jesus is the First and the Last

Rev 1:17c I (Jesus) am the first and the last (title of Jesus):

Gen 1:5 And God called the light (1st) Day, and the darkness (2nd) he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

Isa 41:4 Who has wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.

Isa 44:6 Thus says the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Isa 48:12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob, and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

Rev 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, what you see, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

Rev 2:8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write, these things say the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive.

Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning, and the end, the first and the last.

Reactions: Vambram