• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Jeffrey Epstein Grand Jury Documents Released After Governor DeSantis Signs Legislation to Authorize it

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟884,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
In Februrary:

Governor DeSantis Signs Legislation to Authorize the Release of Jeffrey Epstein Grand Jury Documents

HB 117 will allow disclosure of grand jury testimony if the following conditions are met:

• The subject of the grand jury inquiry is dead.
  • The investigation was about sexual activity with a minor.
  • yadda yadda
Because all the above apply to the Jeffrey Epstein Florida case, this legislation will authorize release of the Epstein grand jury documents when it takes effect on July 1, 2024.

That's today.

Florida prosecutors knew Epstein raped teenage girls 2 years before cutting deal, transcript shows

The transcripts show that the grand jury heard testimony that Epstein, who was then in his 40s, had raped teenage girls as young as 14 at his Palm Beach mansion, often paying them so he could commit statutory rape or assault. The teenagers testified and told detectives they were also paid cash or rented cars if they found him more girls.

“The details in the record will be outrageous to decent people,” Delgado wrote in his order. “The testimony taken by the Grand Jury concerns activity ranging from grossly unacceptable to rape — all of the conduct at issue is sexually deviant, disgusting, and criminal.”

In 2008, Epstein cut a deal with South Florida federal prosecutors that allowed him to escape more severe federal charges

Criticism of the deal resulted in the 2019 resignation of Trump's labor secretary, Alex Acosta, who was the U.S. attorney for South Florida in 2008 and signed off on the deal.

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟545,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oh, something I actually agree with DeSantis on! Does that mean Jesus is coming?
Amen, something I agree with also, as documents on perverts should be available to the public, so that everyone can know what these creeps did.

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟465,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
We already know Trump had associated with Epstein for years. But will we learn anything about Biden?

We also know that people have faked pics of Biden with Epstein. I guess they are concerned Epstein could look bad for Trump and want to "even the score" by any means necessary?

• Useful
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟545,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We already know Trump had associated with Epstein for years. But will we learn anything about Biden?

We also know that people have faked pics of Biden with Epstein. I guess they are concerned Epstein could look bad for Trump and want to "even the score" by any means necessary?
Who knows, all of these politicians, regardless of affiliation could have ties to a creep or pervert.

Bill Clinton (Democrat) named in Epstein Files, article age rating: 16+ due to heavy topic

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟465,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Who knows, all of these politicians, regardless of affiliation could have ties to a creep or pervert.

Bill Clinton (Democrat) named in Epstein Files, article age rating: 16+ due to heavy topic
I mention Biden alongside Trump because they are both on our radar right now for obvious reasons.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟545,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I mention Biden alongside Trump because they are both on our radar right now for obvious reasons.
True. I am not sure if Biden has Epstein ties, but if Joe does, then I will most certainly skip voting in 2024. I am already tempted to skip voting, or go for a third party this year.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

E pluribus unum
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟336,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
True. I am not sure if Biden has Epstein ties, but if Joe does, then I will most certainly skip voting in 2024.
He doesn't. No one has ever suggested he does.
I am already tempted to skip voting, or go for a third party this year.
Please don't skip altogether. Voting is an important habit.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟545,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
He doesn't. No one has ever suggested he does.

Please don't skip altogether. Voting is an important habit.
What happens if both Biden and Trump are tied to Epstein, or discovered to have ties before November 2024?

I try to vote, but both candidates are not my cup of tea. I want someone who is pro-environment, but is also a little more conservative or centrist when it comes to abortion issues and LGBT stuff. Also, I want someone who is under the age of 75. :) But yes, I will try to vote this year, even if that means holding my nose.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟465,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
True. I am not sure if Biden has Epstein ties, but if Joe does, then I will most certainly skip voting in 2024. I am already tempted to skip voting, or go for a third party this year.
I am very unhappy that Biden is the left side offering this time. But there are certain reasons very important to me that Trump not be president. One of them is not even on the national discussion list, yet its important to me. (Its legal protection for a certain place I'm attached to.)

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟545,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am very unhappy that Biden is the left side offering this time. But there are certain reasons very important to me that Trump not be president. One of them is not even on the national discussion list, yet its important to me. (Its legal protection for a certain place I'm attached to.)
I agree that Trump is worse. We need simpler times again, such as the 2000s or early 2010s or something, but once again I dwell on the past too much. Anyways, I have to go to work, but I will pray for discernment and for society to improve.

Ecclesiastes 7:10 (NIV): "Do not say, ‘Why were the old days better than these?’ For it is not wise to ask such questions."

Reactions: durangodawood
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟884,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
What happens if both Biden and Trump are tied to Epstein, or discovered to have ties before November 2024?
What happens if Biden is tied to Ming the Merciless?

Honestly, we know who has been tied to Epstein for decades at this point. He hasn't been making any new contacts recently.

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

E pluribus unum
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟336,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
They aren't both tied to Epstein. As I stated before no one is even making that claim about Biden. (Trump on the other hand was a pal of Epstein at one point.) Speculating about "what if both" is useless and counterproductive.
I try to vote, but both candidates are not my cup of tea. I want someone who is pro-environment, but is also a little more conservative or centrist when it comes to abortion issues and LGBT stuff. Also, I want someone who is under the age of 75. :) But yes, I will try to vote this year, even if that means holding my nose.
Part of maturity is realizing that no candidate is going to be everything you want. I have faith in you.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟465,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
...Part of maturity is realizing that no candidate is going to be everything you want. I have faith in you.
Some people make the big mistake of treating voting as moment for personal expression of all their deepest ideals.

Thats silly of course. Voting is for making the best decision for the real world future of the country.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟177,886.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Some people make the big mistake of treating voting as moment for personal expression of all their deepest ideals.

Thats silly of course. Voting is for making the best decision for the real world future of the country.
The farthest I could go is “least worse decision”.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟545,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They aren't both tied to Epstein. As I stated before no one is even making that claim about Biden. (Trump on the other hand was a pal of Epstein at one point.) Speculating about "what if both" is useless and counterproductive.

Part of maturity is realizing that no candidate is going to be everything you want. I have faith in you.
Thank you, brother. As far as I can tell, Trump is the creep here. Even if Biden did some awkward or creepy things, he at least does not have ties to Epstein. So, yeah, I would go with a smaller candidate or Biden. Especially after hearing what happened in the SCOTUS today, I will go for Biden or third party, but would not abstain from voting this year.

Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0