• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Is criticism of the Federal Reserve system hate speech?

Autumnleaf

Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I've known of a few people who are researchers, ie Eustace Mullins, who criticize the Federal Reserve system and these people are often either called crackpots and/or hate speech mongers. Eustace Mullins is dead and I get nothing from mentioning his works, so don't go thinking I'm trying to line my pockets. I'm just baffled by how many people say he, and others like him, was a hate speech monger about his Federal Reserve research.

9780979917653_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

G

gattaca

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dale

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2003
Sebring, FL
✟707,905.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It could be that many of those who are angry at the Federal Reserve also say a lot of foolish things on other subjects.

On point I've encountered over and over is that the critics keep saying that the banks own the Federal Reserve. To some, this apparently means that Jewish bankers control the Federal Reserve, the Treasury, the currency, and the economy, and so are holding the government hostage. The problem is that while the banks technically own the Federal Reserve Banks, they do NOT control the Federal Reserve Banks or the Federal Reserve System. The Federal Reserve System is controlled by the Federal Reserve Board, whose members are appointed by the President. They are appointed to long terms, so some were appointed by previous Presidents.

One thing that many people don't know is that the Federal Reserve System earns a profit. It used to be around 9% but that isn't a current figure. It does seem odd that rightists and folks who are furious about the Federal deficit would be seething with venom over one of the few parts of the government that earns a legitimate profit.

Upvote 0

Autumnleaf

Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
because Eustace Mullins was a white supremacist who, feel really strong desire to kill all the jews in the world.

because Eustace Mullins was a white supremacist who, feel really strong desire to kill all the jews in the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq0_n7ZBX_c

I checked out your videos and Eustace seems to think some wealthy Jewish banking families are involved in conspiracies. I didn't hear him say anything about killing Jews all over the world or about him being a white supremacist. Can you point to times in your clips where he says such things? If he really does say such things I want to know so I don't look bad for taking his research seriously.

Upvote 0

Autumnleaf

Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
This is kind of what I thought. The research this guy has done names names and hits on a few large money making industries, not just banking. To tar and feather this guy in the media and discredit his work is something I think the people he has investigated would like very much.

Upvote 0

Standing_Ultraviolet

Dunkleosteus
Jul 29, 2010
North Carolina
✟4,331.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
You might want to research him a little more thoroughly. He wrote a book called The Biological Jew comparing Jewish people to a parasite feeding off of society and causing it to decline. He also stated, clearly and unequivocally, that parasitism was a natural part of Jewish behavior. That horrendous idea is what he gets accused of hate speech for promoting. I don't know that I would consider a comparison to the Nazis to be a reductio ad Hitlerum here. That definitely sounds like something Hitler would say.

Upvote 0

Autumnleaf

Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
You might want to research him a little more thoroughly. He wrote a book called The Biological Jew comparing Jewish people to a parasite feeding off of society and causing it to decline. He also stated, clearly and unequivocally, that parasitism was a natural part of Jewish behavior. That horrendous idea is what he gets accused of hate speech for promoting. I don't know that I would consider a comparison to the Nazis to be a reductio ad Hitlerum here. That definitely sounds like something Hitler would say.

Thanks for the info. This seems oddly inconsistent with his other work but it looks like its his. Strange.

It is exactly something Hitler would say. He said as much in his book.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Standing_Ultraviolet

Dunkleosteus
Jul 29, 2010
North Carolina
✟4,331.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Thanks for the info. This seems oddly inconsistent with his other work but it looks like its his. Strange.

You're welcome :)

Criticizing the federal reserve isn't hate speech, but blatant, horrible, and apparently self-admitted antisemitism absolutely is.

Upvote 0

apache1

Feb 11, 2012
✟16,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I've known of a few people who are researchers, ie Eustace Mullins, who criticize the Federal Reserve system and these people are often either called crackpots and/or hate speech mongers. Eustace Mullins is dead and I get nothing from mentioning his works, so don't go thinking I'm trying to line my pockets. I'm just baffled by how many people say he, and others like him, was a hate speech monger about his Federal Reserve research.

9780979917653_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG
I have no idea (nor do I care) who Eustace Mullins is, but as long as he (or anyone else) threatens, robs, or vandalizes, or some other criminal/terroristic/threatening/violent activity against it or it's activities, how simple criticism against Federal Reserve or anything else is beyond me how it's hate speech.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Redac

Jul 16, 2007
California
✟175,209.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

He was also a known Holocaust denier and admirer of Hitler, and he thought there was an Illuminati controlled by Jews. In addition he was quite involved with neo-nazis, fascists, and others on the right-wing fringe.

His criticism of the Federal Reserve gets dismissed because he appears to talk about it like it's part of some vast international Jewish conspiracy that dates back a very long time. It's all utterly nonsensical hate speech, yes, but not just because he criticized the Fed.

Upvote 0

Autumnleaf

Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
He was also a known Holocaust denier and admirer of Hitler, and he thought there was an Illuminati controlled by Jews. In addition he was quite involved with neo-nazis, fascists, and others on the right-wing fringe.

His criticism of the Federal Reserve gets dismissed because he appears to talk about it like it's part of some vast international Jewish conspiracy that dates back a very long time. It's all utterly nonsensical hate speech, yes, but not just because he criticized the Fed.

What is it with people like this guy, Hitler and Henry Ford believing in some international Jewish conspiracy? It seems like there are Jewish, and nonJewish, banking families that control things via conspiracies, but these guys seem to blame all Jews for the conspiracies which is just plain asinine.

Upvote 0

Standing_Ultraviolet

Dunkleosteus
Jul 29, 2010
North Carolina
✟4,331.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
What is it with people like this guy, Hitler and Henry Ford believing in some international Jewish conspiracy? It seems like there are Jewish, and nonJewish, banking families that control things via conspiracies, but these guys seem to blame all Jews for the conspiracies which is just plain asinine.

Because, in my experience, racists and antisemites tend to be very paranoid and irrational.

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟942,365.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I checked out your videos and Eustace seems to think some wealthy Jewish banking families are involved in conspiracies. I didn't hear him say anything about killing Jews all over the world or about him being a white supremacist. Can you point to times in your clips where he says such things? If he really does say such things I want to know so I don't look bad for taking his research seriously.

Don't mind Gattaca. She likes to sensationalise and outright lie, wilful ignorance or not, I'm not sure.

Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟396,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Aside from the fact that several Fed chairmen (and now chairwoman) have been Jewish, why would the Fed be linked with Jews? AFAIK, the men who planned it were almost all waspy blue-blood NYC bankers--with maybe one or 2 Jews at the most.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dale

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2003
Sebring, FL
✟707,905.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Do the people who scorch the paint off the walls denouncing the Federal Reserve even know what it is? Do they know that the American Federal Reserve System is the equivalent of the Bank of England?

The reason the US wound up with a system of twelve banks instead of one central bank is because Americans are so hostile to centralization.

Upvote 0

Autumnleaf

Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Do the people who scorch the paint off the walls denouncing the Federal Reserve even know what it is? Do they know that the American Federal Reserve System is the equivalent of the Bank of England?

The reason the US wound up with a system of twelve banks instead of one central bank is because Americans are so hostile to centralization.

The Federal Reserve system is a system of institutionalized usury imposed on the American people. According to the Constitutions the Congress is supposed to create currency for people to use. What the Federal Reserve system has done is make every piece of currency a form of interest bearing debt that the American society is responsible for paying back with interest. That is crazy, yet there it is.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟300,313.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

The paranoid mindset is very prone to buy into conspiracy theories will eventually find something to direct itself at.

With antisemitism it seems like a paranoid mindset and hatred of Jewish people combined with a confirmation bias, accepting uncritically anything that criticizes Jewish people.

Upvote 0

Dale

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2003
Sebring, FL
✟707,905.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The Federal Reserve system is a system of institutionalized usury imposed on the American people. According to the Constitutions the Congress is supposed to create currency for people to use. What the Federal Reserve system has done is make every piece of currency a form of interest bearing debt that the American society is responsible for paying back with interest. That is crazy, yet there it is.

Where did you get that from?

Upvote 0