• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

If you belong to Christ, you have the Paraclete

tonychanyt

24/7 Christian
Oct 2, 2011
Toronto
Visit site
✟141,970.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Romans 8:

9 You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if in fact the Spirit of God dwells in you.
i.e., the Paraclete

Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him.
If you do not have the Paraclete, you do not belong to Christ.

By contrapositive, we have:
If you belong to Christ, you have the Paraclete.

15 For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons,
i.e., the Paraclete

by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!” 16The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God,
The Paraclete is connected to my human spirit.

14 For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
If you have the Paraclete, you are a son of God. I can sense him in my spirit at all times.