• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

House for rent

saved24

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2011
Canada
✟912,187.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
My nephew and wife are looking for a house to rent, they will look at one soon. Please pray they will find a home to rent soon for their family. I am praying the school district is good like the one their children have been going to. They don't want to move, but their landlord gave them a few months notice to move as he wants his relative to stay there. Thanks and God bless.

August 19, 2024: Update: they are hoping a house they want will be theirs (to rent) they will find out tomorrow. Praying it will be the one, Lord willing.

Last edited:

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟587,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My nephew and wife are looking for a house to rent, they will look at one soon. Please pray they will find a home to rent soon for their family. I am praying the school district is good like the one their children have been going to. They don't want to move, but their landlord gave them a few months notice to move as he wants his relative to stay there. Thanks and God bless.
I prayed for your nephew and his wife, that he and his family can find a house that is affordable to rent, in a safe area, and in a high-quality school district.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pop D.

Sep 23, 2020
Oklahoma
✟184,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jehovah Jireh, we pray You will provide Saved24's nephew and wife with a new place to live, and that it meets all their needs. May Your Will be done, in the Name of Jesus. Amen and Amen.

Upvote 0