• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Hidden propaganda of the coming Beast of Revelation

God bless Joshua

Nov 16, 2017
Sabah
✟19,493.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Rev 13"3 And I saw one of his heads as it were WOUNDED TO DEATH; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

How will the beast be wounded ?
Zechariah 11:17 Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock ! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

Why there's only one eye ? where's another one ?
The above Zechariah verses has explained that.

That will happen and they will show it to the whole world as before :

He will however get up from the deadly wound, unlike what they
did to this man :

He might get up from the coffin and rule in the Novus Ordo Seclorum
Rev 13:7 .... and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

The Novus Ordo Seclorum/The New World Order
As this picture depicts it perfectly, ONE EYE only.

Are you going to name this a conspiracy theory ? A president make a conspiracy theory of the New World Order ?

Rev 17:11 ... even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Last edited:

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,932.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
250px-The_End_is_Near_50th_Anniversary_Edition.png

Reactions: royal priest
Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟287,046.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since you are out of Malaysia, it reminded me of this picture from a Malaysian blogger who writes about shoes.

the "X E S" is actually a reference to the Greek letters for '666' - χξϛ chi xi stigma

xstigma.png

Just to add, that is not me, that is the blogger with the text from the blog under the picture.

what I like about this is that it incorporates the '666' hand sign, and the one eye symbol wink, with the '666' χξϛ all together.

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This would be the Great Seal and motto (no, it doesn't mean "The New World Order") of which country? Does the independence date of 1776 ring any bells?
you do know Ben Franklin was master of the lodge in his day and was a member of the Hell Fire club who's motto do what though wilt was later used by Anton Lavey as the key verse to sum up all of Satanism. Adam Weishaupt at that time worked with the Rothchild's family to bring the secret societies to work towards a one world government. These planners are far sighted and even George Washington signed many letter with the Great Architect of the Universe as part of his post script. If you spend a day and look up the creation of the Federal reserve and the CFR you will see that there is something to a secret cabal of people running things. The UN which in on Rockerfeller donated land hired Gorbechov to write the UN earth charted. They placed this charter in a new age version of the ark of the covenant and proceeded to carry it on poles in a grand procession after 9/11 and placed it in the UN building. There is so much to look into like the EU official building being a representation of the unfinished tower of Babel and also placing a large bronze woman riding the beast outside. The creation of Israel and the push towards a two state solution, dividing the land at the same time global government is coming in is no coincidence. The tribulation has as it mid point the daily sacrifices being stopped at the time the beast is mortally wounded yet lives. This is based on Dan 9 saying in the middle of the week he (the prince who shall come) will put an end to the sacrifices. Rev says from the time the beast survives these wounds he has authority for 42 months which would be the middle of the 70th week of years. Israel has prepared everything to resume the sacrifices.
This week they actually had a procession with the giant nearly 100 pound solid gold Menorah and marched it near the temple mount. The days after Titus they made a stone relief of the Jews fleeing with giant menorah. Now they believe history is revering and the temple will soon be built.
We are watching the climax of the book leading to 7 year tribulation followed by the glorious return of Jesus.
Psalm 2 sums up what is going on with the leaders of nations.
1 Why do the nations rage,
And the people plot a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves,
And the rulers take counsel together,
Against the LORD and against His Anointed, saying,
3 “Let us break Their bonds in pieces
And cast away Their cords from us.”
4 He who sits in the heavens shall laugh;
The Lord shall hold them in derision.
5 Then He shall speak to them in His wrath,
And distress them in His deep displeasure:
6 “Yet I have set My King
On My holy hill of Zion.”
7 “I will declare the decree:
The LORD has said to Me,
‘You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.
8 Ask of Me, and I will give You
The nations for Your inheritance,
And the ends of the earth for Your possession.
9 You shall break[fn] them with a rod of iron;
You shall dash them to pieces like a potter’s vessel.’ ”
10 Now therefore, be wise, O kings;
Be instructed, you judges of the earth.
11 Serve the LORD with fear,
And rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son,[fn] lest He[fn] be angry,
And you perish in the way,
When His wrath is kindled but a little.
Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him.

Upvote 0

God bless Joshua

Nov 16, 2017
Sabah
✟19,493.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
This would be the Great Seal and motto (no, it doesn't mean "The New World Order") of which country? Does the independence date of 1776 ring any bells?
The 2nd beast must rule USA for its military power to create the NWO.

Upvote 0

God bless Joshua

Nov 16, 2017
Sabah
✟19,493.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The creation of Israel and the push towards a two state solution, dividing the land at the same time global government is coming in is no coincidence.
Thats a sharp analysis,

and regarding the two states solution, its the antichrist who will make the peace deal between Israel-Arabs but he is restrain by the Holy Spirit now. And when the Peace Covenant happens that will start the tribulation with 'Peace'.

Upvote 0

God bless Joshua

Nov 16, 2017
Sabah
✟19,493.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Speaking about the end times situation we must observe Israel
Matt 24:32 “Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors! 34 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.

The fig tree (Israel) began to put forth leaves in 1948 and this generation will still be alive too see the second coming of Christ.

Israel has been pushed to accept the 2 states solution but its the antichrist who will appear to make 7 years Peace Covenant between Israel-Arab.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟437,588.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The fig tree (Israel) began to put forth leaves in 1948 and this generation will still be alive too see the second coming of Christ.

Matthew 24:32 has NOTHING to do with National Israel of 1948. Christ said that when we see the fig tree and all other trees shooting forth leaves, we will mentally know that summer is near, likewise, when we see all these things that Christ mentioned in Olivet Discourse begin to come to pass, we will mentally know that Christ's coming is near. That is it.

Israel has been pushed to accept the 2 states solution but it's the antichrist who will appear to make 7 years Peace Covenant between Israel-Arab.

More man-made assumption. Daniel 9:27 has nothing to do with the antichrist and national Israel with 7 years treaty. Messiah the Prince (according to context) was the "he" who has confirmed a covenant with His People, Covenant Israel.

Reactions: Riberra
Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 24:32 has NOTHING to do with National Israel of 1948. Christ said that when we see the fig tree and all other trees shooting forth leaves, we will mentally know that summer is near, likewise, when we see all these things that Christ mentioned in Olivet Discourse begin to come to pass, we will mentally know that Christ's coming is near. That is it.

More man-made assumption. Daniel 9:27 has nothing to do with the antichrist and national Israel with 7 years treaty. Messiah the Prince (according to context) was the "he" who has confirmed a covenant with His People, Covenant Israel.
Dan 9 is talking about the Messiah or anointed one coming 7 and 62 weeks after the order to rebuild the walls and Jerusalem. The people of a prince who shall come will destroy the city and sanctuary. The Romans destroyed the city and the prince that shall come is going to head the final world empire as Dan describes elsewhere. The evidence that this is correct is in the news today as national Israel has remade everything necessary to resume the temple sacrifices. Even this last week they paraded the 90 plus pound solid gold menorah up near the temple mount and they were proclaiming history was reversing itself and they brought the temple past a ancient wall relief depicting the Jews fleeing with the menorah when the temple was to be destroyed. Rev has a mid point of 42 months which would be exactly the middle of 70th week of Daniel. At this mid point the antichrist is given authority over every tribe tongue and nation and this is when the mark of the beast in enforced.
Hosea spoke of the return of the sacrifice after going many days without it and he likens these days to the LORD buying back his harlot wife. You really can't apply that promise to the church. Hosea promises David will be raised up which is promised also in other places.
Hosea 3
1 Then the LORD said to me, “Go again, love a woman who is loved by a lover[fn] and is committing adultery, just like the love of the LORD for the children of Israel, who look to other gods and love the raisin cakes of the pagans.
2 So I bought her for myself for fifteen shekels of silver, and one and one-half homers of barley. 3 And I said to her, “You shall stay with me many days; you shall not play the harlot, nor shall you have a man—so, too, will I be toward you.”
4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without king or prince, without sacrifice or sacred pillar, without ephod or teraphim. 5 Afterward the children of Israel shall return and seek the LORD their God and David their king. They shall fear the LORD and His goodness in the latter days.
It seems to me that you have to suppress the possibility that these things with Israel have significance because every specific path that the literal interpretation is lining up.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Rev has a mid point of 42 months which would be exactly the middle of 70th week of Daniel. At this mid point the antichrist is given authority over every tribe tongue and nation and this is when the mark of the beast in enforced.

Based on Matthew 10:5-7, and Romans 1:16, and Galatians 1:14-18, the Gospel was taken "first" to Daniel's people for a period of about 7 years before Paul began his ministry to the Gentiles.
This was the 70th week of Daniel during the first century.

Daniel Chapter 9: Dr. Kelly Varner

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟128,722.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Dan 9 is talking about the Messiah or anointed one coming 7 and 62 weeks after the order to rebuild the walls and Jerusalem. The people of a prince who shall come will destroy the city and sanctuary. The Romans destroyed the city and the prince that shall come is going to head the final world empire as Dan describes elsewhere. The evidence that this is correct is in the news today as national Israel has remade everything necessary to resume the temple sacrifices.

The people of the prince that shall come will likely destroy the city and the third temple. Likely not the Romans. This is the event being spoken of, not 70 AD like most think.
Matthew 24
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Based on Matthew 10:5-7, and Romans 1:16, and Galatians 1:14-18, the Gospel was taken "first" to Daniel's people for a period of about 7 years before Paul began his ministry to the Gentiles.
This was the 70th week of Daniel during the first century.

Daniel Chapter 9: Dr. Kelly Varner
You can have that view and many do. My point is that the return of the sacrifice is coming and a 1 world government is coming. Think of the symbolism behind the UN earth charter being placed in a new age version of the ark of the covenant and carried on poles placing it in the UN building in NY. 2 Thess ow, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ[fn] had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin[fn] is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God[fn] in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

This is the abomination of desolation. This did not happen in 70AD The book of Rev shows global dominion is given to the beast for 42 month which is exactly half way through the 70 week of Daniel as a week of years is 84 months half is 42. At the end of the 42 months is the 2nd coming. I showed you Hosea talking about many days with out a sacrifice and linking it to the return of the kingdom and David too. Your view would have been a lot easier to present 200 years ago but what I am saying is now the very events are staged exactly as a futurist would expect them too and you are confident that it can't be possible for these things to hold any significance. The kingdom of God is both a spiritual condition and a future reality. The LORD comes as seen in Zech 14 with very many specific details and clearly life continues on earth after the LORD has become king over all the earth as the scriptures says a new river that flows year round will result when the MT of Olives splits and from that time on the nations must keep the feast of Tabernacles or they get no rain. This is proof the kingdom continues after the LORD has come with his saints.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟437,588.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Dan 9 is talking about the Messiah or anointed one coming 7 and 62 weeks after the order to rebuild the walls and Jerusalem. The people of a prince who shall come will destroy the city and sanctuary. The Romans destroyed the city and the prince that shall come is going to head the final world empire as Dan describes elsewhere.

Incorrect.

The prince of verse 26 is talking about the same Messiah the prince, according to the context! Not a third party, evil prince, Roman, or Antichrist. The people of the prince is the Jews, the congregation of Old Testament, which Christ's body represented, John 2:18-21.

The evidence that this is correct is in the news today as national Israel has remade everything necessary to resume the temple sacrifices.

Forget the modern world news for fulfillment or interpretations. You need to go to God's interpretation in the Bible.

Genesis 40:8
[8] And they said unto him, We have dreamed a dream, and there is no interpreter of it. And Joseph said unto them, Do not interpretations belong to God? tell me them, I pray you.

All interpretations can be found IN the Scripture if you compare Scripture with Scripture. Not compare Scripture with Jerusalem Post. Not compare Scripture with CNN news. Selah!

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Incorrect.

The prince of verse 26 is talking about the same Messiah the prince, according to the context! Not a third party, evil prince, Roman, or Antichrist. The people of the prince is the Jews, the congregation of Old Testament, which Christ's body represented, John 2:18-21.
No the prince is not the True Messiah Jesus -When Jesus returns as KING he will not allow anyone to destroy the city

the false messiah will be the one who's people destroy the sanctuary and the city

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Speaking about the end times situation we must observe Israel
Matt 24:32 “Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors! 34 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.

Israel has been pushed to accept the 2 states solution but its the antichrist who will appear to make 7 years Peace Covenant between Israel-Arab.

You don't observe Israel enough.

Upvote 0