• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Hebrew word deep meaning

hypshark

Sep 4, 2012
Indiana
✟15,630.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Shalom. Ma Nishma? I have a question for native Israeli speakers (or anyone who fluently speaks Hebrew). In Genesis 1:1, the word אֵת is used twice (אֵת and וְאֵת). I looked through Strong's lexicon, but wanted a clear answer as to its meaning. (Incidentally, I am looking for a better concordance and am open to suggestions...although I hope that this request doesn't spark a debate :p)

For instance, does וְאֵת mean "and then" or "and so." I understand the v' as meaning 'and,' but wanted more clarity. :confused:

I have many more word questions, but wanted to start here. :) Todah Rabah!

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ROEH

Sep 6, 2014
✟7,668.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Shalom. Ma Nishma? I have a question for native Israeli speakers (or anyone who fluently speaks Hebrew). In Genesis 1:1, the word אֵת is used twice (אֵת and וְאֵת). I looked through Strong's lexicon, but wanted a clear answer as to its meaning. (Incidentally, I am looking for a better concordance and am open to suggestions...although I hope that this request doesn't spark a debate :p)

For instance, does וְאֵת mean "and then" or "and so." I understand the v' as meaning 'and,' but wanted more clarity. :confused:

The true ancient meaning of Aleph/Tav comes from Aleph being God, strength,leader, Tav, being sign/covenant, mark, etc.
So it's ancient definition is 'strength of covenant" as well as first and last, beginning and end. In the modern translation (poorly they are) it is used incorrectly as you put it above. Hope this helps.

Baruchim

Upvote 0
A

AlephBet

The true ancient meaning of Aleph/Tav comes from Aleph being God, strength,leader, Tav, being sign/covenant, mark, etc.
So it's ancient definition is 'strength of covenant" as well as first and last, beginning and end. In the modern translation (poorly they are) it is used incorrectly as you put it above. Hope this helps.

Baruchim

I think the word Truth would apply. Aleph Mem Tav is strong water mark if you define the letters. Sin is chet, or missing the mark. Originally, the Tav was the plowman's mark. The Ox (Aleph) followed the stringline to the mark. The furrow was straight and could receive seed.

Compared to this, the Ruach hovering over the waters was feminine. Aleph Mem is the Hebrew word Mother. Aleph Bet is Father (Letters). And the Son is Bet Nun, or House of Seed (loaf of bread).

The cup is the mother, receiving the Aleph Bet (letters), baking in an oven. Bread is the House of Seed, or Son (Ben).

If you then go back to the Word Truth (Strong Water Mark), you get all three members. Father (Aleph ), Mother (Mem) and Son (Tav), or mark to hit. Sin is missing the mark.

As Jesus stated, coming to the Father (letters) is only achieved by coming through the Word (Son). No one comes to the Father except through the word. Ox pulling the beasts through the water to the Tav. A-Z so to speak. Beginning and End.

In 1 Peter 3, we have the symbolism of the Ark saving the 8. The water saves us now (baptism). In other words, the Ark saved Noah. The water saves the beasts that failed to enter the Ark. God went after them too.

19 After being made alive, he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God.

Of course, the conscience is the silencing of Satan (accuser) we read in Zechariah 3 and in the desert temptation of Christ. In both cases, Yahweh and the Branch he sent silenced Satan. How? Baptism. Christ made peace with the Father and Mother (Ruach / Dove) symbolically. In the Desert, he did it without water and food. Yahweh prepared the foundation (Joshua / High Priest / Yeshua) and Jesus was the temple built above ground. Water is the process of rebirth (transmigration) mentioned in Hebrews 11. Women received back their dead to live again. Some refused, desiring a better resurrection. Isaiah 26 then outlines this yet again with the dew and rail symbolism from 1 Kings 17, where Elijah (John the Baptist) raises the Son to life in resurrection. The mother (mem) received the dew and rain again. Understanding baptism as transmigration then solves the scattering of Israel with their Rock (1 Corinthians 10). They were in the wilderness from baptism, as it says. We have all been here for a long time.

I see this from the letters.

ALEPH.jpg
MEM.jpg
TAV.jpg

Of course, taking the Aleph from Emet makes Met (Death). The Father must be the strength of the House. The strength comes from his will to give and receive only. The thieves take. This is the nature of Sin on the Nun. The thorn of crowns was on the head (authority). As the Christmas song says, Sister Susie (Nun) sits on a thistle (Sin). All he wants for Christmas are his two front teeth (Shin). The flame that does not consume the coal (Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons). The mark of the beast is sin. The mark of God is the Strong Water Mark.

Letters show the Word. The Aleph Tav is the Strong Mark of Father and Son. The water is the Ruach.

If he has his two front teeth, he can whistle again.

Isaiah 5:26

He lifts up a banner for the distant nations, he whistles for those at the ends of the earth. Here they come, swiftly and speedily!

If Israel knew this, they would know Christ from a simple Christmas Song. It's not secular at all. The song writer never knew what he was inspired to write. The Son did. Inspiration comes from words. Once you know the Word, you can know the Aleph Bet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,932.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian

Et is a particle. It refers to a particular, roughly equivalent to the word 'this.'

Upvote 0
A

AlephBet

I answered this once above, but here's a more thorough version. The videos of William Sanford would help you a great deal: LINK

The Aleph Tav is the mark of the Son throughout scripture. He is the Aleph (Beginning) and Tav (End). In 1 Corinthians 15, he is the first and last Adam. The word Truth in Hebrew is Aleph Mem Tav. Each of these letters represent a member of the Trinity.

Aleph (Father / Elohim)-Aleph Bet (Strong House)
Mem (Mother / Ruach)-Aleph Mem (Strong Water)
Tav (Son / Yahweh / Lord / Adam) - Bet Nun (House of Seed)

ALEPH.jpg
MEM.jpg
TAV.jpg

The Hebrew word Sin is Chet. It means missing the mark. Above, the Strong Water Mark is provided by baptism. We are the ones in the water. The Ark saved 8. The water saves the rest.

19 After being made alive, he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God. It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ, 22 who has gone into heaven and is at God’s right hand—with angels, authorities and powers in submission to him.

Truth is EMET (AMT). If you remove Aleph (Father in Hebrew is Aleph Bet) from the Word Truth, you get the word Met (Death). The Father is the Aleph Bet writing the Word with DNA. DNA represents the letters (Aleph Bet) of the Father entering the waters of the Mother (Ruach). She is the Aleph Mem. Mem is water. Seed (letters) in a cup baking in an oven make bread. Christ is the Son, or bread of life.

Son in Hebrew is Bet Nun.

BET.jpg
NUN.jpg

What is bread? A house of seed from wheat. Sin is necessary. Yeast makes bread rise. Water marks a well baked loaf.

Try not to be burnt toast.

Here is how this ties in with Christ.

Revelation 1

8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

When he says he is the way, truth and life, he then says this. I'll add what you miss so you see with new eyes.

"No one comes to the Father (Aleph Bet / Letters) but by me (Word)."

The letters are the keys to the words.

LETTERS.jpg

Upvote 0