• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Grace Wins by Matthew West

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟127,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

There's a war between guilt and grace
And it's fighting for a sacred space
But I'm living proof that grace wins every time
No more lying there in death's defeat
Now I'm rising up in victory
Singing Hallelujah
Grace wins every time!!!!

@AlexB23 @mourningdove~ @Hazelelponi

No matter what we are facing off against, no matter what we are feeling and fearing, no matter what is in our past, present and future,
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ in our lives and hearts shall win every time.

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟596,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

There's a war between guilt and grace
And it's fighting for a sacred space
But I'm living proof that grace wins every time
No more lying there in death's defeat
Now I'm rising up in victory
Singing Hallelujah
Grace wins every time!!!!

@AlexB23 @mourningdove~ @Hazelelponi

No matter what we are facing off against, no matter what we are feeling and fearing, no matter what is in our past, present and future,
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ in our lives and hearts shall win every time.
Whew, it has been a while since hearing Matthew West's name. This is a catchy song, so I will add this to my favorite Christian song lists.

This song reminds me of Spiritual Warfare, and how God prevails. Jesus has overcome the world. :) Now, if only I could travel the world every day to preach the Gospel to all parts of the globe, that would be nice, but that may not be my calling, yet.

John 16:32-33 (NIV): "A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me. I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟127,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Whew, it has been a while since hearing Matthew West's name. This is a catchy song, so I will add this to my favorite Christian song lists.

This song reminds me of Spiritual Warfare, and how God prevails. Jesus has overcome the world. :) Now, if only I could travel the world every day to preach the Gospel to all parts of the globe, that would be nice, but that may not be my calling, yet.

John 16:32-33 (NIV): "A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me. I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
The first time that I heard this song was about 8 years ago. I love this song so very much but sometimes I forget to listen to it when I might need it the most.
Matthew West has a few more great songs that I ought to keep on my playlists.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟596,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The first time that I heard this song was about 8 years ago. I love this song so very much but sometimes I forget to listen to it when I might need it the most.
Matthew West has a few more great songs that I ought to keep on my playlists.
Yeah, the song was released in 2015. Remember, if you ever feel down, listen to Matthew West, or other classic Christian songs from the 1980s-early 2010s.

Also, I remember this song from Matthew West - You Are Everything, as I looked up his discography. It was released when I turned 8 years old:

Upvote 0