• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Gifts to Tribulation Saints Rev 7:16,17

Dead Eye

Jul 18, 2024
Prairieton
✟6,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Jesus Gives Gifts to the Tribulation Saints

Rev 7:16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst anymore; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

Rev 7:16 *They (Tribulation Saints) (1) shall hunger no more, (2) neither thirst anymore; (3) neither shall the sun light on *them, (4) nor any heat.

Scourge Saints: Rev 5:8-10 Rev 6:9-11

*Tribulation Saints before the Image (Rev 7:9-17 {Dan 9:27})

Beheaded Tribulation Saints: Rev 13:7, 12:6, 14-17, Rev 14:12,13 Rev 15:2-4 Rev 20:4 during and after the image (Rev 13:11-18)

Note: The 1st Elder utilizes his Authoritative Dominion disclosing to Apostle John Trumpet Tribulation Saints (Rev 7:9, 10, 14-17) no longer hunger or thirst (Rev 21:6,7), have no sun light or heat (Rev 19:17 {Rev 1:16 2:28 21:23-26}) upon them on New Earth (Rev 2:7 21:23).

The Blessing of the Trumpet Tribulation Saints

Rev 2:7 He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the churches; To him that overcomes will I give to eat of the tree of life, that is amid the paradise of God.

Rev 21:5-7 he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, write for these words are true and faithful. 6 And he said unto me, it is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning, and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7 He that overcomes shall inherit all things; I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Rev 21:23-24 the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. 24 the nations of them that are saved will walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honor into it.

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Rev 22:2 In the midst of the street of it (New Jerusalem), and on either side of the river (of Life), was there the tree of life, that bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations (all Tribulation Saints).

Gifts Given to Tribulation Saints

Rev 7:17 For the Lamb which is amid the throne shall feed them and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Newborn Jesus Feeds Tribulation Saints

Rev 7:17a For the Lamb (Newborn Jesus) that is amid the throne (White Vapor Seat of Power) will (New Earth) feed them (Rev 2:7 Tribulation Saints),

The Lamb: see Rev 5:5, 6, 12, 13, 6:16, Rev 7:17, 12:11, 13:8, 14:1, 21:21, 23, 22:21

The Throne: see Rev 4:2,3, 5:1, 6:6, Rev 14:14, 20:11

Personal Opinion: Newborn Jesus utilizes Spiritual Abilities within His Authoritative Dominion feeding Trumpet Tribulation Saints in Heaven, upon Kingdom Earth, and upon New Earth.

Note: The 1st Elder utilizes his Authoritative Dominion informing Apostle John Newborn (Rev 3:14) Jesus (Rev 5:5,6) firmly incorporated in midst of the Throne (Rev 3:21 4:2b 14:14) will feed (Rev 2:7 22:2,14) the Trumpet Tribulation Saints (Rev 2&3, 7:9-17, 8:3,4, 5:8).

The Lamb

John 1:36 looking upon Jesus as he walked, he (John the Baptist) says, Behold the Lamb of God

Rev 5:5,6 And one of the elders says unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the book, and to lose the seven seals thereof. Rev 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Rev 6:1 I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as if it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

Rev 7:9 this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands.

Rev 7:14 I said unto him, Sir, you know. And he said to me, these are they which came out of great (significant tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.”

Rev 15:3 they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvelous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, you King of saints. Rev 12:11

Rev 21:22-23 I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Rev 22:1he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Rev 7:17a continues

Midst of the Throne

Rev 2:1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things says he that holds the seven stars in his right hand, *who walks in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;

Rev 4:6 before the throne was a sea of glass like unto crystal: *in the midst of the throne, round about the throne, four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

Rev 5:6 I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Rev 6:6 And I heard *a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see you hurt not the oil and the wine.

Trumpet Tribulation Saints Feed

Isa 49:10 They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he, that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them.

Rev 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manners of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Newborn Jesus Leads Trumpet Tribulation Saints

Rev 7:17b and (Newborn Jesus) will lead them (Trumpet Tribulation Saints) unto living fountains of waters:

Personal Opinion: Newborn Jesus utilizes Spiritual Abilities within His Authoritative Dominion leading Trumpet Tribulation Saints unto Living Fountains of Waters in Heaven, upon Kingdom Earth, and upon New Earth.

Note: The 1st Elder utilizes his Authoritative Dominion informing Apostle John Trumpet Tribulation Saints Drink Water from the Living Fountains of Waters (Rev 21:6 22:1,17 {Waters of Life 21:6, 22:1, 22:1, 2, 17}), eat Fruit from the Trees of Life (Rev 2:7, 22:2, 22:14), and eat the Hidden Manna.

Paralleling fountain during the Kingdom Age Joel 3:18d Zech 14:8

Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he that is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. Rev 13:10 likeness

Rev 7:17b continues

The Water of Life

Rev 21:6 he said unto me, it is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning, and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Rev 22:1 he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Rev 22:17 the Spirit and the bride say, Come. let him that hears say, Come. let him that is athirst come. whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

River of Life

Rev 22:1-2 he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. [2] In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manners of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

The Trees of Life

Rev 2:7 He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the churches; To him that overcomes will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is amid the paradise of God.

Rev 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, that bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

The Hidden Manna

Rev 2:17 He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the churches; To him that overcomes will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knows saving he that receives it.

Jesus Wipes Away Tears from Trumpet Tribulation Saints

Rev 7:17c and God (Magistrative Omnipotent Being) will wipe away all tears from their (Trumpet Tribulation Saints) eyes.

Personal Opinion: Newborn Jesus utilizes Spiritual Abilities within His Authoritative Dominion wiping away all tears from the eyes of Trumpet Tribulation Saints.

Note: The 1st Elder utilizes his Authoritative Dominion informing Apostle John the Magistrative Omnipotent Jesus wipes away all tears (Rev 21:4) from the eyes of Trumpet Tribulation Saints (Rev 2&3 7:9-17 5:8).

Jesus dwells in the middle (Rev 1:12,13, 21:3) of the Trumpet Tribulation Saints (Rev 2&3 7:9-17 5:8).

Rev 7:17c continues

The Tears of Trumpet Tribulation Saints

Rev 21:4 God (Jesus) will wipe away all tears from their (All Tribulation Saints) eyes; and there will be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither will there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Rev 22:2 In the midst of the street of it (New Jerusalem), and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, that bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations (Tribulation Saints).