• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Finally!!....The truth is coming out on MSM.

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟56,792.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is the youtube promo of a program that I watched last night on Television called After Covid.
What was amazing was the fact that they quite openly discussed the so called side effects of the covid 19 vaccine , with one woman standing up and saying we have a society that is chronically ill and it is not the unvaccinated , and that is in the promo as well.

This is just the begining folks , the truth is finally coming out.

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟56,792.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
These forest of the fallen events have been happening all around OZ for the past 12 months or more , and the MSM has not televised these events at all.
These events display the dead and injured people from the covid 19 vaccine and the list is still growing.
However there is some evidence that this may be the next thing to be televised , and very soon.

And for your enjoyment , a forest of the fallen song.
The Forest of the Fallen

Upvote 0

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟56,792.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Goodness me!.....did you vaccinated people really fall for this nonsense , it's hard to believe that you did.
Someone has done a compilation of what world leaders were saying during the plandemic , and what they are saying is that the virus will find you anywhere if you are unvaccinated.

Check it out guys , it's only a short clip and I personaly found it funny.
Did you really really believe this garbage?.....man what's the world coming to...:doh:

Vaccine Genocide - World Leaders Warn That The C19 Virus Will Hunt You Down

Upvote 0

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟56,792.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Looks like it's high time to ignore your stupidity.....
Your feelings are understandable , most people when they begin to wake up get very angry , some are ashamed , some withdraw into themselves and so on.

It just takes a little time and you will pull through ok.....:oldthumbsup:
Once Trumps back in office they are going to try and find a cure for the vaccinated people.
There are things people are trying and some are claiming success , but I can't say what they are here , im not a doctor.

• Haha
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟517,830.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Once Trumps back in office they are going to try and find a cure for the vaccinated people.
There are things people are trying and some are claiming success , but I can't say what they are here , im not a doctor.

I don't know about when/if Trump gets back in office, but I read just last week where some very good doctors are already working on discovering ways to help the vaccinated with problems they are facing. Is sounding hopeful for them.

Upvote 0

Reasonably Sane

With age comes wisdom, when it doesn't come alone.
Oct 27, 2023
Kentucky
✟39,580.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is the youtube promo of a program that I watched last night on Television called After Covid.
What was amazing was the fact that they quite openly discussed the so called side effects of the covid 19 vaccine , with one woman standing up and saying we have a society that is chronically ill and it is not the unvaccinated , and that is in the promo as well.

This is just the begining folks , the truth is finally coming out.

I was cancelled on two sites for simply posting reliable information about the hazards of the Vaccines and the plusses of Ivermectin. On one site I'd been a member in good standing for over two decades. They told me, basically, that the information I posted was "scary". I have to admit that many places on the internet have become the "kiddie pool". And as Walter Williams sez, don't suffer fools.

Upvote 0

Reasonably Sane

Oct 27, 2023
Kentucky
✟39,580.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Looks like it's high time to ignore your stupidity.....
1720468598194.png

Upvote 0

Reasonably Sane

Oct 27, 2023
Kentucky
✟39,580.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And for those of you who think this is a conspiracy theory , check out a group called "Died Suddenly" on Facebook.
I need a new conspiracy theory. All my old ones came true. :tearsofjoy:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟56,792.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was cancelled on two sites for simply posting reliable information about the hazards of the Vaccines and the plusses of Ivermectin
Yeah they were tough days , we were anti vaxers and Ivermectin was horse paste.

Upvote 0

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟56,792.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know about when/if Trump gets back in office, but I read just last week where some very good doctors are already working on discovering ways to help the vaccinated with problems they are facing. Is sounding hopeful for them.
Yes and i'm hearing the same.
A female friend went to her doctor for a blood clot in one of her legs , she said to the doc , what if it's one of those rubbery clots we vaccinated people are getting , and the doc without being shocked at such a statement said well there's a Doctor in town who can take it out for you , he's been doing for some time now.

Looks like they already know and are just keeping it quiet.

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟517,830.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Yes and i'm hearing the same.
A female friend went to her doctor for a blood clot in one of her legs , she said to the doc , what if it's one of those rubbery clots we vaccinated people are getting , and the doc without being shocked at such a statement said well there's a Doctor in town who can take it out for you , he's been doing for some time now.

Looks like they already know and are just keeping it quiet.
Yes, persons seem to be keeping quiet, but I'm glad the doctor spoke frankly with your friend.

Those rubbery clots are really nasty looking. :sick: The embalmers have been seeing them for a few years now. If they can find a way to help persons with them, that would sure be swell!

Last edited:
Reactions: imsaneru
Upvote 0

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟56,792.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The program "After Covid" that I spoke of in the OP is now on youtube for all to see.
So here it is for anyone who might be interested.

Goes for just under 1 hour and has people saying things that in the past would have been considered spreading misinformation and other such nonsense that we had to put up with at that time. Slowly slowly it's all going to be revealed guys , this sort of thing is just the begining.

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

In Sight Like Unto An Emerald
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟85,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Slowly slowly it's all going to be revealed guys , this sort of thing is just the begining.

I reckon Covid 19 was a test run as the worst is yet to come.

Revelation 16:2
And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟56,792.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I reckon Covid 19 was a test run as the worst is yet to come.

Revelation 16:2
And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image
Yes i'm starting to wonder myself about that.
And we have no idea at this stage what will become of the vaccinated people , or of the babies born to vaccinated people.

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

In Sight Like Unto An Emerald
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟85,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes i'm starting to wonder myself about that.
And we have no idea at this stage what will become of the vaccinated people , or of the babies born to vaccinated people.

unfortunately only time will tell, but fortunately we have been forewarned which is a blessing, I will never take (what I call) Satan's juice.

Upvote 0

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟56,792.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
unfortunately only time will tell, but fortunately we have been forewarned which is a blessing, I will never take (what I call) Satan's juice.
Lol...well thats one way of putting it.
If you didn't see it , in post 14 if you go to the half way mark of the program thats where they discuss the so called vaccine , very interesting , especially the so called side effects.

Upvote 0