• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Ex-CNN Journalist Amber Lyon Turned Whistleblower: ‘CNN Produces Infomercials For Dictators’

HerbieHeadley

North American Energy Independence Now!
Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
"The ‘Most Trusted Name in News’ must ultimately decide whether it’s in the business of government propaganda or journalism." - See more at: Ex-CNN Journalist Amber Lyon Turned Whistleblower: 'CNN Produces Infomercials For Dictators' - Common Sense Evaluation

"Instead of watch-dogging governments around the world, CNN is earning money from them, producing what might as well be called ‘Infomercials for Dictators’, sponsored shows and content that cast a positive light on some of the world’s most oppressive regimes." - See more at: Ex-CNN Journalist Amber Lyon Turned Whistleblower: 'CNN Produces Infomercials For Dictators' - Common Sense Evaluation
Very Fake News

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,346,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
This is one courageous woman.

Thank you for posting this.

Praying for Amber Elizabeth Lyon's safety and that God grants her extraordinary favor and that blessings and God's protection falls on her, her family and her household like rain. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,346,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Story is from 2012. (and brinny can rest safe -- She's fine and enjoying the benefits of psychedelic drugs.)

Thank you for the info.

I'll check out the links in a sec.

In the meantime, if she's on psychedelic drugs, she needs all the prayer she can get.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,346,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
essentialsaltes, i checked out the links.

If the article is from 2012, i don't see why that's here nor there.

The question is, was it true what she reported?

And i saw what was posted in the link about psychedelic drugs......what has that got to do with an insinuation that Amber Elizabeth Lyon is "enjoying the benefits of psychedelic drugs"?

:confused:

Any updates on how she is NOW ?

Safe and sound, i pray?

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟895,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Story is from 2012. (and brinny can rest safe -- She's fine and enjoying the benefits of psychedelic drugs.)
ron-burgundy drop the mic.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟895,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

I see some think she needs prayer because of the drugs. It appears that she's doing just fine with the drugs alone and is promoting them on her social media.
Amber Lyon on Twitter
>> 6 facts about psychedelic drugs that will totally blow your mind <<

Amber Lyon on Twitter
>> #Cannabis Saved My Life — #Depression http://reset.me/story/cannabis-saved-my-life-depression/ … <<

Wow, between Trump, Milo and this drug pusher, I wonder what's happened to Conservatism these days.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟884,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
So wait, are you saying that this leak is the results of her taking drugs?

No. Just remarking that she was not rapidly assassinated by Obama's journalist-ninjas, and has found something else to occupy her time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟117,162.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian

Wikipedia and CNN are on the same propaganda page. No reason to trust either one for accurate or truthful content.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,172,505.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
By now we all know weather it be MSM or the government (Federal level) neither of these serve the people . One spits out distraction the other spits out fake and neither are for the people in a global capitalist dynamic. Truth , is our unity point, agreed? Sites like Sane Progressive , Counter punch etc etc are not perfect as no human is in weeding out , Truth. Things like Russia hacks are the SCARE TACTIC so homeland can unconstitutionally take over the voting process which will do what? Keep the status quo of establishment. That kid in the DNC debate said it most accurately no real power is given to the third choice of Independent Progressives and as we see establishment won that election. Even Bernie is spitting out Russia with no evidence to cover the DNC because the DNC are the hackers. That does not mean Bernie is a bad guy its just that he knows no better. His policies are for the people and thats what counts. Even that little girl on the DNC debate talked of the Truth in the constitution. Citizens united has taken our voice ...Period, no matter what we are labeled (R) (D), we as individuals have no money too , "how best to put this?" be heard. The "fake platform " is still there for the individuals to...SPEAK , but be heard? With no money, We know, pay to play? Which is truth. Watch as homeland takes our voting process out of the states hands which does what? Changes the dynamic from "for the people by the people = State level, too... By the dollar for the dollar = global capitalism dynamic (Federal Level) Pay to play. Are we seeing the further cuts to watch dogs like the EPA and public services in the new budget with the increase to the military spending? Real or Fake ? Have we seen the Town Hall uprisings about Obama Care? How about a town hall uprising nation wide in getting our constitution back so that Fake Stage on the federal level might be heard but right now it is an "Echo Chamber Too". In respect to this thread , all that above will be put in following thread for comment . A rant or Truth?

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
"The ‘Most Trusted Name in News’ must ultimately decide whether it’s in the business of government propaganda or journalism."
All available evidence indicates that CNN has already made that decision. :(

Reactions: FanthatSpark
Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
"Instead of watch-dogging governments around the world, CNN is earning money from them, producing what might as well be called ‘Infomercials for Dictators’, sponsored shows and content that cast a positive light on some of the world’s most oppressive regimes."

First let me apologize for going ballistic in the first post as this one will be on topic.

When money pays for narrative one might want to check that money trail in questions like... Where is the line of transfer of funds from a government or multi national corporation to said handlers of cover-up . Omission for money, Fake narrative for money. Sounds like that fake war we started in 9/11 with the wrong target of Iraq and this Syrian war. Furthermore this Russian narrative our government wants us to swallow in fake morality that we are innocent .

That is what global can do, is hide in the global and/or the binary. This explains a lot in the Trump bans of some of the "guilty parties of said money narratives" . Using the Girl scout and egg analogy only gave reason to this particular narrative and Not the total enormous truth of our government uses it too and will need it in their version of truth.

In my minds eye I see a dark web site that sells narratives and its set up a lot like this site here. Instead of religion, politics etc etc the choices are in what kind of lie and how much . I see the biggest multi national & richest national narrative creators being blocked so they can not participate in a particular narrative auction . As I surface out of the deep net where the cows live in the internet (me too) , this thing is a monster in sheer numbers and money, not only in the narrative selling but the participants involved in wanting a fake narrative.

That above is a narrative, debunk it please.

Upvote 0