• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Benny Hinn healing revivals?

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟141,118.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
H everyone, is anyone here aware if Benny Hinn is still doing healing revivals around the world? I remember him doing lots of these years ago. He came to the Giant Center stadium in my hometown Hershey, PA probably 15 years ago and I went, it was amazing, a blast! I did not get healed but probably at least 1000 people did, the stage was full of empty wheelchairs from paralyzed people that got up and walked en-masse. I haven't heard much from Benny in the last few years.

• Informative
Reactions: Vambram

1Tonne

Dec 2, 2021
Taranaki
✟95,723.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You may not like this video, but it will show you the truth of who Benny Hinn is.
This video is produced by a person who believes in spiritual gifts. So, he is not a cessationist. This is worth watching so that you do not get fooled by Benny Hinn.

Upvote 0

crixus

the truth shall set you free
Nov 13, 2012
California
✟69,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You may not like this video, but it will show you the truth of who Benny Hinn is.
This video is produced by a person who believes in spiritual gifts. So, he is not a cessationist. This is worth watching so that you do not get fooled by Benny Hinn.
You beat me to it, but thank you for posting that link. Hinn is and has been a fraud for a very long time. It's shameful what he does to people to get their money. Shameful. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟545,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I agree entirely with this video.

In fact, I do not trust many faith healers. Divine healing can happen, but is quite rare. However, there is a true healing that will happen for all Christians, but just not in our lifetimes, as stated in the three verses below. Benny Hinn and his followers might want to read these verses as miraculous healing is not necessary for salvation. :) Instead, Jesus and a little patience is necessary, as us Christians will be given new bodies. If a Christian person is aged 50, and the average life expectancy is 80, then, the person will be 30 years from receiving a new heavenly body assuming he/she does not get into a vehicle accident or health complication, then the person will receive a new body much earlier.

The verses:

Romans 8:18-19 (NIV): "I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed."

2 Corinthians 4:16-18 (NIV): "Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."

Revelation 21:4 (NIV): "He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

From June 12, 2024 Devotional: City of Heaven (Pt. 1)

*My reply is heavily based upon my reply about another faith healing scam: Squad Member Cori Bush Claims She Performed Miracles And Cured Diseases In Autobiography

Upvote 0

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟38,628.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Mike Winger is a fibber and I called him out as such and unsubscribed. What part of the holy spirit do you not understand? You guys amaze me, I have been called to preach and unto a prophecy bent for 40 years now, it never ceases to amaze me that people professing to be Christians have zero ability to see the works of the holy spirit, even when they see them. This man repeated WORLDY PEOPLES POV. Now, did something happen in the last 10-15 years where Brother Benny lost his gift, I say yes MAYBE, because at about the time his wife was talking about a divorce, he says God told him to now take care of his family's needs and his wife's needs and to slow down, but there was talk of him and some lady preacher being real close friends. You do understand God can give the gifts and take them away right? But to sit there and not understand the healing God gave people through this man's ministry is a utter spiritual blindness my friend.

So, here is Winger's bad argument in a nutshell, many, many, many who told Brother Benny they were healed were not healed, DUH, that has zero to do with a healing minister, if God gives me a word of healing for you, then I can know, that I know you are healed, but if a person PROFESSES God Healed them, all I can do is agree with them, even if the Lord TOLD ME NOTHING. You think he should have have said, Well, since the Lord told me nothing specifically you CAN NOT BE HEALED? How arrogant would that be? So, the truth is, many, many, many who come forth in those events were trying to BUY HEALING, but alas God knows everyone's hearts, His healings is not for sale, of course, that is why God killed Ananias and Sapphira who lied to the holy spirit about money.

Winger thinks in a worldly type fashion, Benny should be responsible for all those who "LIED" and said the holy spirit healed them. There is a difference from Benny telling a person God is healing them, with SPECIFICS, and a person telling Benny that God healed them, and him agreeing with them. If you tell me God healed you and I agree and pray with you and you told a fib, WHO IS THAT ON? Its on you sir, not on me !! Now, if God took away his gift for whatever reason, there might have been "lag denial time involved" until he finally realized God took His gift away.

Also, when a Demon goes out and a man sins again Jesus said he will come back 7 fold. When people get healed and return to sin, they can also lose their healings. Be vey, very carful about saying that what is of God is of Satan, Jesus told the Pharisees when they called his works of the Devil that lying against the Holy Spirit was the UNPARDONABLE SIN, so if you do not understand it, leave it be.

I scolded Mike quite a bit, don't follow men's untruths sir. As a Prophesy guy, I hear false prophesy every day from this site and others, people can not even get the pre 70th week (pre trib.) Rapture correct. They put forth all kind of untruths and wild ideas, but I do not call them False Prophets.
Seems you are fooled by Mike Winger.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟38,628.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
H everyone, is anyone here aware if Benny Hinn is still doing healing revivals around the world? I remember him doing lots of these years ago. He came to the Giant Center stadium in my hometown Hershey, PA probably 15 years ago and I went, it was amazing, a blast! I did not get healed but probably at least 1000 people did, the stage was full of empty wheelchairs from paralyzed people that got up and walked en-masse. I haven't heard much from Benny in the last few years.
Benny is a great man of God, you understand the Holy Spirit, do not listen to those who don't.

Upvote 0

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟85,939.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
His website on events is lacking as they show the last one 2022. He was in Portugal in 2023 for at least one event and here is a link to an upcoming conference. USA Miracle Conference with Pastor Benny Hinn

I won't comment on Benny Hinn personally, I don't know enough about him and just pray he follows God with his whole heart.

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

1Tonne

Dec 2, 2021
Taranaki
✟95,723.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I won't comment on Benny Hinn personally, I don't know enough about him and just pray he follows God with his whole heart.
Watch the vid and you will learn a lot about him. There is not just the issue of the false healings, he is also a false prophet and a liar. He has said things that did not come to pass acting as though he had heard from God. He is also a liar as he will say that he will stop doing something that he recognises is wrong, but then a short time later he will do the same thing again. Please watch the video because Mike Winger uses video evidence that cannot be refuted (Unless someone has indoctrinated shutters over their eyes).
Those people who are avid supporters of Benny, please make sure you watch the entire video before commenting as you will most likely change your view.
If you watch the video and then you still believe he is not a false healer or false prophet, then that is up to you. But we cannot put our heads in the sand just because we were brought up on Him with a false understanding.

The Bible addresses the issue of false prophets and instructs believers to be discerning and cautious. Here are a few key points from the Bible on this topic:
  1. Deuteronomy 18:20-22: In this passage, God commands that if a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord and what they say does not come to pass or is not fulfilled, they are a false prophet. The implication here is that false prophets should be identified and their false prophecies exposed.
  2. Matthew 7:15-20: Jesus warns his disciples about false prophets who come in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. He instructs them that these false prophets can be recognized by their fruits, meaning their actions and teachings. Thus, believers are encouraged to discern and evaluate whether someone's teachings align with the truth of God's Word.
  3. 1 John 4:1: Believers are urged to test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This testing involves comparing what is taught or claimed with the teachings of Scripture to determine its authenticity.
  4. Titus 1:9-11: Paul instructs Titus that an overseer must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it. This implies a responsibility to confront and correct false teachings within the church.
Here the bible has some points about healing too.
  1. Acts 8:9-24: The story of Simon the Sorcerer highlights the danger of using spiritual gifts for personal gain or to manipulate others. When Simon saw the apostles laying hands on people and the Holy Spirit being given, he wanted to buy this power. Peter rebuked him sharply, indicating that spiritual gifts are not commodities to be bought or sold but are given by God for the edification of the church and the glorification of God.
  2. James 5:14-16: This passage instructs believers on how to pray for the sick within the church context. It emphasizes faith in God and the role of elders in praying for healing. There is no indication here or elsewhere in Scripture that healing should be used for personal gain or as a spectacle.
In summary, while the Bible affirms the reality of spiritual gifts, including healing, it also warns against their misuse or misrepresentation. Believers are encouraged to test and discern whether claims of healing align with biblical truth and whether they glorify God rather than exalt individuals or exploit the vulnerable. The principles of testing by fruit, discerning spirits, and seeking God's glory are crucial when evaluating claims of healing or any other spiritual manifestation.
The Bible also emphasizes the importance of speaking out against false teachings that distort the truth of God's Word. This should be done with wisdom, humility, and a desire for the purity of the faith, seeking always to uphold the truth and lead others to it as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MForbes

Rejoining Member
Oct 12, 2023
U.S.
✟38,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Right now, he's just living off the millions he has bilked from folks who think he's a faith healer and prophet. When it starts running out, he'll be back out on the road more.

benny-hinn.gif

Honestly, folks....it shouldn't take looking at Mike Winger anti-Hinn YouTube videos for you to realize that Benny is a fraud.

But of course, you're gonna have the wannabe and self-proclaimed "prophets" tell you otherwise.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟38,628.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Right now, he's just living off the millions he has bilked from folks who think he's a faith healer and prophet. When it starts running out, he'll be back out on the road more.

View attachment 350486

Honestly, folks....it shouldn't take looking at Mike Winger anti-Hinn YouTube videos for you to realize that Benny is a fraud.

But of course, you're gonna have the wannabe and self-proclaimed "prophets" tell you otherwise.
You have no understanding what you speak of on this. So, look up how many books brother Benny has sold, its OK for Christian men to write books right? Maybe you ought to critique Stephen King for making money off books. So, if what you are "mocking above" is the holy spirits work (and it is/was) then you are mocking the holy spirit, all because you can not discern spiritual things. By the way, the reason Benny quit throwing his coat like that was the holy spirit told him he was bringing attention to himself, so God rebuked him for that Himself, that is God's job, not mine or yours per se, Satan the accuser however never quits accusing us does he?

And if you are talking about me, at least address me sir, do not do a Mike Winger behind the back diatribe. You will find out when you get to heaven you were in error.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟38,628.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Watch the vid and you will learn a lot about
The only thing the Video proves is you follow men but can not discern the holy spirit. This is easy stuff. My exegesis on Daniel 11 was hard work, my putting the book of Revelation in Chronological Order was challenging, this is east stuff to understand, for those with discernment.

Upvote 0

MForbes

Rejoining Member
Oct 12, 2023
U.S.
✟38,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You have no understanding what you speak of on this. So, look up how many books brother Benny has sold, its OK for Christian men to write books right? Maybe you ought to critique Stephen King for making money off books. So, if what you are "mocking above" is the holy spirits work (and it is/was) then you are mocking the holy spirit, all because you can not discern spiritual things. By the way, the reason Benny quit throwing his coat like that was the holy spirit told him he was bringing attention to himself, so God rebuked him for that Himself, that is God's job, not mine or yours per se, Satan the accuser however never quits accusing us does he?

And if you are talking about me, at least address me sir, do not do a Mike Winger behind the back diatribe. You will find out when you get to heaven you were in error.
Meh…..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟611,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you cannot find any ministers you can trust, trust the one that promised.
Just hold fast to the confession of our faith: :)

Heb 10:
23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
(Greek confession)

1 Peter 2:24 KJV
24. Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Matthew 8:16-17 KJV
16. When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:
17. That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

Galatians 3:13 KJV
13. Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Acts 10:38 KJV
38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

Psalms 103:2-3 KJV
2. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
3. Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

Psalms 107:19-20 KJV
19. Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, and he saveth them out of their distresses.
20. He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

Psalms 147:3 KJV
3. He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

James 5:14-16 KJV
14. Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
15. And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

3 John 1:2 KJV
2. Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Reactions: Pioneer3mm
Upvote 0

1Tonne

Dec 2, 2021
Taranaki
✟95,723.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The only thing the Video proves is you follow men but can not discern the holy spirit. This is easy stuff. My exegesis on Daniel 11 was hard work, my putting the book of Revelation in Chronological Order was challenging, this is east stuff to understand, for those with discernment.
Did you watch the entire video? If not please do.

Upvote 0

armchairscholar

Jun 18, 2024
Berlin
✟3,493.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Watch the vid and you will learn a lot about him. There is not just the issue of the false healings, he is also a false prophet and a liar. He has said things that did not come to pass acting as though he had heard from God. He is also a liar as he will say that he will stop doing something that he recognises is wrong, but then a short time later he will do the same thing again. Please watch the video because Mike Winger uses video evidence that cannot be refuted (Unless someone has indoctrinated shutters over their eyes).
Those people who are avid supporters of Benny, please make sure you watch the entire video before commenting as you will most likely change your view.
If you watch the video and then you still believe he is not a false healer or false prophet, then that is up to you. But we cannot put our heads in the sand just because we were brought up on Him with a false understanding.

The Bible addresses the issue of false prophets and instructs believers to be discerning and cautious. Here are a few key points from the Bible on this topic:
  1. Deuteronomy 18:20-22: In this passage, God commands that if a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord and what they say does not come to pass or is not fulfilled, they are a false prophet. The implication here is that false prophets should be identified and their false prophecies exposed.
  2. Matthew 7:15-20: Jesus warns his disciples about false prophets who come in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. He instructs them that these false prophets can be recognized by their fruits, meaning their actions and teachings. Thus, believers are encouraged to discern and evaluate whether someone's teachings align with the truth of God's Word.
  3. 1 John 4:1: Believers are urged to test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This testing involves comparing what is taught or claimed with the teachings of Scripture to determine its authenticity.
  4. Titus 1:9-11: Paul instructs Titus that an overseer must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it. This implies a responsibility to confront and correct false teachings within the church.
Here the bible has some points about healing too.
  1. Acts 8:9-24: The story of Simon the Sorcerer highlights the danger of using spiritual gifts for personal gain or to manipulate others. When Simon saw the apostles laying hands on people and the Holy Spirit being given, he wanted to buy this power. Peter rebuked him sharply, indicating that spiritual gifts are not commodities to be bought or sold but are given by God for the edification of the church and the glorification of God.
  2. James 5:14-16: This passage instructs believers on how to pray for the sick within the church context. It emphasizes faith in God and the role of elders in praying for healing. There is no indication here or elsewhere in Scripture that healing should be used for personal gain or as a spectacle.
In summary, while the Bible affirms the reality of spiritual gifts, including healing, it also warns against their misuse or misrepresentation. Believers are encouraged to test and discern whether claims of healing align with biblical truth and whether they glorify God rather than exalt individuals or exploit the vulnerable. The principles of testing by fruit, discerning spirits, and seeking God's glory are crucial when evaluating claims of healing or any other spiritual manifestation.
The Bible also emphasizes the importance of speaking out against false teachings that distort the truth of God's Word. This should be done with wisdom, humility, and a desire for the purity of the faith, seeking always to uphold the truth and lead others to it as well.
Yeah, Benny Hinn is one of the most disgusting false prophets. I can't believe he still has followers

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟38,628.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Did you watch the entire video? If not please do.
Yes, and I chastised him, called him out for lying about a brother. Do you really need other men to see the holy spirit at work? Good grief man? Ever read any of Benny's books about the Holy Spirit? Here is what you do imho, (seen many like you, even my mom). You truly do not believe God is healing anyone through Benny Hinn's Ministry, so to you its all fake, so you are easily led down a wrong road by a man like that. You as a Christian are supposed to have the holy spirit which testifies of the Spirit itself. So, brother Benny is either of Satan or of God. So, you go ahead and call him out as of the devil, but you are then calling the holy spirits work of the devil also, and Jesus told the Pharisees they could be forgiven for lying on him and the Father, but not on the Holy Spirit, its the unpardonable sin because the holy spirit has to have credibility, because his work on earth never ceases.

The problem is, he only followed the lead of Networks who already did this hatchet job years ago. That's where he got most of his info from. Ever read a bible? My guess is yes, so when it says for us to talk to a brother in private, what part of that is what this evil man did? He sought to get clicks by trashing a brother in Christ, where if he had gone to him he might have gotten explanations. Why do you guys believe the WORLDY NEWS ORGS. ?

When you get to heaven you will see he was wrong, and so are you. You guys keep back-biting other Christian brothers, that's why we as a Church have NO UNITY.

Upvote 0

MForbes

Rejoining Member
Oct 12, 2023
U.S.
✟38,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Brilliant, I destroyed your points so much you gave up.
My "meh" actually meant I don't give a crap how you feel about Benny the Con Artist and his Phony Facade.....and I don't give a crap how you feel about those of us who know he is a masquerading deceiver.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

Terri Dactyl

Aug 27, 2022
Midwest
✟50,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Celibate

you have got to be kidding. Gonna pray for you,

Upvote 0

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟38,628.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My "meh" actually meant I don't give a crap how you feel about Benny the Con Artist and his Phony Facade.....and I don't give a crap how you feel about those of us who know he is a masquerading deceiver.
Great way to represent Christianity, using words like Crap, and Con Artist, so you just stated the holy spirits work is a lie, all because you have no clue of how to understand spiritual things at all. You are the one who knows nothing bud, brother Benny is a great man of God, the truth is you know nothing of Benny, period. But you KNOW IT ALL..............LOL.

Upvote 0