Are "Aliens" Fallen Angels?

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have had experiences with aliens. In one experience where there were aliens in my bedroom tugging on my wife's legs, either Father God or Jesus had chased them away.

We know them by their works:

Senior bibliographer from the Library of Congress, Miss Lynn E. Catoe wrote the government document, UFOs AND RELATED SUBJECTS: An Annotated Bibliography, and summarizes her findings. She wrote, "A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomenon like poltergeist manifestation and possession. Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomenon that have long been known to theologians and parapsychologists."

Mathew 7:16. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorn bushes or figs from thistles?

What is the goal of them-scaring people, leading a person away from Jesus and salvation?

Upvote 0

notforgotten

Child of God
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2012
Tustin, California
Visit site
✟109,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What is the goal of them-scaring people, leading a person away from Jesus and salvation?
Some are led to believe that aliens created us and others believe that God is an alien. They are lost souls.

Upvote 0

frettr00

Finding peace where I am
Aug 10, 2004
✟38,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I've never encountered one, but I've watched some testimonies of people who have. Some of them claim that when they commanded the alien to leave in the name of Jesus they would flee just like a demon would. If that is true then it leads me to believe they are demonic. Also it's a common theme among channelers to talk with these entities who claim to be E.T.s. These spirits will actually drop into the bodies of the channelers just like demonic possession and speak through them.

Upvote 0

notforgotten

Child of God
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2012
Tustin, California
Visit site
✟109,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Is the intent of UFO pheonema to drag as many people to hell as possible?
Personally, because I believe that they are some of the fallen angels. I believe that dragging people to hell would be one of their intentions.

Upvote 0

notforgotten

Child of God
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2012
Tustin, California
Visit site
✟109,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What are their others? Wanting worship?
The others are ordinary demons in spirit. Some possessing people. Surely, they strive for worship through deceit and other means. Satanists worship them on a regular basis.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The others are ordinary demons in spirit. Some possessing people. Surely, they strive for worship through deceit and other means. Satanists worship them on a regular basis.

I don't know if this sounds ridiculous, do you think this activity would exist if the Bible didn't introduce the existence of satan and demons to people?

Obviously God isnt to blame for evil decisions of people, and I'm not going in that direction, but its a thought I had.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

notforgotten

Child of God
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2012
Tustin, California
Visit site
✟109,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I don't know if this sounds ridiculous, do you think this activity would exist if the Bible didn't introduce the existence of satan and demons to people?

Obviously God isnt to blame for evil decisions of people, and I'm not going in that direction, but its a thought I had.
Demons exist aside from the Bible. Demonic activity would still be going on regardless of the Bible.

Upvote 0

notforgotten

Child of God
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2012
Tustin, California
Visit site
✟109,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I've never encountered one, but I've watched some testimonies of people who have. Some of them claim that when they commanded the alien to leave in the name of Jesus they would flee just like a demon would. If that is true then it leads me to believe they are demonic. Also it's a common theme among channelers to talk with these entities who claim to be E.T.s. These spirits will actually drop into the bodies of the channelers just like demonic possession and speak through them.
You make a lot of sense and I believe it to be true.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Demons exist aside from the Bible. Demonic activity would still be going on regardless of the Bible.

I'm talking about people who get involved in satanism and other evil practices. Do you think if the Bible never mentioned the devil, would that still exist?

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That is a pretty strong request - as if the person was expecting or waiting for activity to get proof. Ghost hunters have no idea of the reality of the spirit world - otherwise they wouldn't play with it.

I have been physically assaulted by demons, and so have others in my family. We - the family - are our own witnesses (and, maybe one or two other people who just happened to be there.) I definitely didn't capture "evidence" of it, nor did I really want to. We were too busy fighting this thing.

Honestly, I am happy that there are Christians who scoff at that spirit world. Although it is ironic, considering believers affirm a human rose from the dead - something the best magickians, occultists, mages and "elders" could pull off (and still cant.)

In regard to identity: the fallen are in chains according to the bible. Demons are the disembodied souls of the the offspring between angel and human. They are real, and they are not friends, or "space brothers come to enlighten us."

If they are souls of the offspring, what about the Bible verse that all things are created from God?

How would an angel be able to create an eternal soul? That makes no sense.

Can a nephilim receive Biblical salvation as described in the New Testament of the Bible?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
To be honest I am completely unconvinced of the existence of demons and aliens even angels. All of them seem to be mental phenomena that as yet are poorly understood.
Space aliens aside for the moment, does that mean that you believe all the biblical authors who had encounters with angels or demons were mentally ill?

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Space aliens aside for the moment, does that mean that you believe all the biblical authors who had encounters with angels or demons were mentally ill?

Did I say 'mentally ill'?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aryeh

Dec 4, 2016
Los Angeles
✟21,820.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
If they are souls of the offspring, what about the Bible verse that all things are created from God?

How would an angel be able to create an eternal soul? That makes no sense.

Can a nephilim receive Biblical salvation as described in the New Testament of the Bible?

Yes it does.

We create children: does that mean God doesn't create children?

The argument makes no sense. God creates everything perpetually - through will and liberties. The spirit comes from the angels - it is an abomination precisely because of the chimera it produces.

I am not going to argue the angel hybrid theory on CF, because it is more than controversial.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Did I say 'mentally ill'?
"All of them seem to be mental phenomena.." i.e. not real.

Sounds like mental illness to me.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yes it does.

We create children: does that mean God doesn't create children?

The argument makes no sense. God creates everything perpetually - through will and liberties. The spirit comes from the angels - it is an abomination precisely because of the chimera it produces.

I am not going to argue the angel hybrid theory on CF, because it is more than controversial.

Are all sins abominations or an abomination is a particularly serious sin?

I'm not arguing angel hybrid theory-I'm asking, how would they have an ability to produce sperm if them reproducing with humans is obviously an abomination and against God's will?

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why do you doubt they are demonic?
I have no idea what they are. (the space aliens)

Besides, that was a comment to the guy who said he thought that angels and demons did not exist, despite what the bible says.

Upvote 0